Thursday, March 6, 2014

Let's Get Ready for Free Pattern Friday!

Even though I'm a freelancer whose "weekends" seldom take place on the weekend, there's still something about the impending arrival of Friday that excites me. Each Friday on this blog I try to do something a little extra special to spread a little crochet love and help promote other crafty crochet bloggers. A couple weeks ago, I hosted a Link-a-Long (which I'll be including in tomorrow's promotion to increase exposure for participants even more. Last week, we celebrated Off-the-Hook Friday to showcase our recently finished crochet projects.

Tomorrow, in celebration of Friday and our love for all things crochet, I'm hosting the first (of many) Go Crochet Crazy Free Pattern Friday! My greatest wish is that you'll be a part of it.

It's hardly a question of whether or not we're going to crochet, now is it? It's just a matter of getting our hands on the next pattern we want to work. That's where you come in! On Free Pattern Fridays, I want to promote a free pattern you have available on your blog. Come one, come all...here's what you have to do:

Free Pattern Friday Guidelines
  1. Email me at MaryYlisela@yahoo.com or through the Contact Link on my blog. Include a link to your blog with the free pattern you want to promote.
  2. If there's not an About You blurb on your blog, just give me a couple sentences about you and your blog.
  3. Comment on my Free Pattern Friday blog post tomorrow.
  4. Promote Free Pattern Friday blog post (this increases exposure for you and the other participants) through your most active social media venue (Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, etc). 
I love love love the opportunity to promote fellow crocheters and crafty friends! Nothing would please me more today than to have you light up my email inbox with links to your free patterns. Lets spread the crochet love and get more visitors to everyone's blogs. Happy Almost Friday!


2 comments:

  1. I have some free patterns as pdf downloads from ravelery, would those be okay if the post links to the downloads?

    A great idea, I'm beginning to like your Friday themes xx

    my blog : linda-dawn-designs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Linda! Send the link over to my email and I'll be sure to include you tomorrow. :) Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete